Monday, September 03, 2007

links galore...

As I sit at my PC sipping my Frijj chocolate milkshake, I thought I'd add a couple of new links so that people - and judging by the number of comments left that is not that many, IS IT? - who get bored of reading this can keep busy.

1. Amy Hunter's got a blog. According to the Northern Spanking website, she is the lovely Lucy McLean's sister, or half-sister, or something; and if memory serves me correctly there's another girl, called Sarah, on NS, who's also a sister of the aforementioned. Now who said spanking wasn't in the jeans...

2. SPKRBRYAN's blog is another I read today. Not appropriate for persons under 18 apparently. A recent post has pictures of someone being made to put a bar of soap in their mouth. Don't know whether that's just sheer kinkiness, or merely a shameless bit of product placement on behalf of Imperial Leather.

It appears from my last post or two that this blog is descending into little more than referrals to other blogs. Which means there's little on it about ME, but plenty of 'have you read this blog', 'and this one', 'and this'. Maybe 'Danny Havoc's Warblings' is like the M1 of the spanking blogs - or, perhaps more accurately, the A120something. Something you simply go on in order to link to something of more substance.

That's enough. I am putting the top back on the Frijj milkshake and I'm going for a jog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home