Monday, January 22, 2007

...wrestling

Today I did something that everyone does occasionally - I googled my name. A conceited act, yes, but I typed my real name into Google and checked out the results. There were a few other people who shared my name, which is entirely their perogative, and there were several results that were actually me, where I have appeared on the Internet under my real name (in a totally vanilla, non-spanking context, of course). Fortunately, there are no serial killers who share my name, nor is anyone slandering me, so as far as Google's concerned my identity is pretty much OK.

I then googled "Danny Havoc", and what did I find? An American wrestler who used the same name. Now, you may not believe me here, but I swear - I did not chose the name because of that person. My name was a spur of the moment thing. I lurked on a spanking site for ages, and eventually decided I needed to join. But when faced with having to type in a username, I panicked. I sweated. I didn't know what to write. I couldn't use my real name - what would the neighbours say? So I selected the first name that entered my head - Danny. And then a word to go with it - Havoc. Hey, it could have been worse: you could now be reading Kevin Chaos' Warblings, and then you'd really be able to take the piss!

Anyway, the first two or three pages of Google's search results are referring to Danny Havoc the Wrestler, not Danny Havoc the Spanking Person. However, tucked away there, in the second or third page of Google's results, is a link to the Spanking Tools website. So maybe there's a danger of me poisoning the wholesome mind of a wrestling enthusiast. Ooops.

The bottom line is this - if your idea of heaven is chanting "Easy! Easy!" at some mulleted, middle-aged, lycra-clad muscle-man, and you're here expecting to read the warblings of an American grapple artist, then please accept my apologies for the filth you are presently reading.

See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home