Friday, November 24, 2006

Carmel Buttons #2

Yes, I know I said my next post was not going to be about spanking (I am worried that people are starting to think I'm a bit kinky), but I've just received an email from my friend Carmel Buttons. Over to you again, Carmel:

"Hi Danny,

Well, Night Of The Cane came and went and it was absolutely fantastic. Great to meet up with old friends like Danii Pinkcheeks and Melissa Sorass. Didn't enter the caning competition this year - still recovering from a Moonglow party. Will probably enter next year.

Our last party was a storm! Danii Pinkcheeks looked wonderful dressed as Margaret Thatcher, and Toni Slapme's Cherie Blair was a hoot. Danielle Nicebum's Margaret Beckett didn't go down as well as we thought, though, and we may drop this character when we next have a politics-themed spanking party. We all laughed at one of our regular gents, Fat Bob, whose unsuspecting wife rang on the mobile while he was busy dishing out a slippering to Martina Redbot. Tut tut, Bob!

Carmel Buttons' Christmas Extravaganza will be taking place at our London venue on Christmas Eve. We've got six gorgeous girls lined up, and numbers are STRICTLY LIMITED to 120 gents. That's a male-to-female ratio of 20 to 1, so book early.

Speak later,

Carmel

x x x"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home