Saturday, September 01, 2007

something...

Sadly, Emma Bishop's no-longer writing her blog, so have removed her link. I wish her well. However, I've added a link to Niki Flynn's website, which is always worth a shufti (shufti, for those unfamiliar with the word, means 'look', not 'a vigorous masturbation session').

I mentioned in a previous post (written months and months ago) that there's an American wrestler called Danny Havoc. I chose my name independently, and later found out about my lycra-clad namesake. Anyway, the Google results for 'Danny Havoc' have this blog on the first page of the listings. Result! So, if you are reading this, confused, and wondering what the hell is going on, then please exit and go elsewhere. This blog's not for you. Go and find a clean, wholesome wrestling blog. (Besides, I'm sure he's a competent wrestler, but I bet he's no Giant Haystacks.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home