Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Russ Trayshun

Hey Gang!

I would like to introduce you to a dear friend of mine - Mr Russ Trayshun, the fifty-six year old divorced spanko. You'll be hearing more from Russ in the future (and also from Carmel Buttons, the oldest professional spankee in London). Enjoy.

"Alright, Danny? It's Russ.

I was hoping me DVDs from Moonglow would turn up today, but they haven't. So I'm having to write to you, you cunt. Are you still doing that stupid blog thing that no fucker reads?

My personal in ITC magazine ("fifty-six year old divorcee looking for a twenty-something beauty to spank") hasn't exactly gone down a storm. I've had one reply, and I am pretty sure it's from a bloke. And there is no way I'm writing back to 'cunt just to provide some freebie wank fodder.

Anyway - it's early days. Something'll come up. I've still got my ad running on British Spanking. Although that's generated fuck-all so far, apart from some woman saying I should post in the forums and attend munches so that people get to know me and stuff. Fuck that!!

Speak to you later, boss.

Russ.

PS: If you post my message on your bastard of a blog, I'll give you a bloody hiding next time I see you. Ha ha! Only kidding. Take care, mate. -Russ."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home